How It Works:
Dermal fillers are gel-like substances injected just beneath the skin to restore lost volume, fill unwanted facial wrinkles, soften creases, and enhance facial contours. Fillers are often used to plump up the lips & cheek bones and to reduce the appearance of a double-chin. Fillers typically last for about a year and dissolve on their own.
Dermal fillers have been used successfully for over 25 years and can significantly boost confidence in lieu of insecurities.
When To Get Dermal Filler:
- Looking for fuller lips or cheek bones
- Unhappy with droopy skin or wrinkles
- Wanting to get rid of that pesky double-chin
- Seeking a more youthful appearance
- Gives face a plumped appearance
- Temporarily diminishes the appearance of unwanted wrinkles
- Get the results you’ve been looking for
- Look 10 years younger!