Heart Disease Prevention
Functional medicine plays a significant role in treating cardiovascular diseases with holistic lifestyle modifications based on evidence. The approach in treating a patient traditionally through lifestyle modifications, rich and healthy diet, reducing stress levels through exercise, and supplementing with healthy nutrients.
Heart disease is currently the leading cause of death for American men and women, but there are many steps you can take to help protect yourself and lower your risk of developing it. Part of preventing heart disease involves understanding what your risk factors are and then modifying your diet and lifestyle accordingly to help alleviate them.
We offer treatment to patients who want to compliment what they have received from other providers. Our treatments include specialized diet, fitness plans, nutrition, detoxifications, supplements, and when necessary and appropriate to do so, medications. These treatments improve cholesterol, reduce chest pain with the goal to reduce the possibility of heart attacks.
Expect more from your Health Care Team. We provide:
- Personalized ongoing support for nutrition, fitness, detoxification, and lifestyle changes in person or via virtual calls with your physician.
- Developed and endorsed by medical physicians.
- Dedicated coaches provide individual monthly support sessions and ongoing education.
- Exclusively available from approved healthcare professionals and trained coaches.
- With the Longevity, you will not only see results, but also be provided with valuable nutrition and fitness knowledge to help you sustain your results on a long term basis.